Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 382- 1 May 2019


378

『kusai koto wo aete ittemiru (I will try to boldly talk about something serious)』→る (na)


Reiwa


This is the first shot!


Born in Showa, spent time in Heisei then entering Reiwa together!

Lots of thankz in Heisei 😊


Start of Reiwa is spent together with people I got to meet from different eras 😊


I hope the days we spend time together are peaceful!



So, it's「ru」this time.


The birthstone of July is
Ruby, so I shall write that!


I don't have a rubyy!


I want to know more about birthstones and language of flowerss 😆✨


But I totally am not knowledgeable about them.
Let's study them!


It seems to be different in each country, doesn't it seem so deep!

I can feel the power! I want to wear a ring or something with ruby someday 😍


増田貴久『rubiー (Ruby)』→






Comments