Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 386- 29 May 2019


386

『gujjobu (Good job)』→ブ (bu)


Nationwide tour has endedd 😊


I’m relieved that it ended without a hitch!!


Thank you!


My gratitude for fans from Nagano will be written in Maru Maru a few days from now 😂✊🏼
I will hurry!


So, “bu”


But
It’s rare to have it in katakana, isn’t it!



buーmu (Boom)
buーsuto (Boost)
buーtsu (Boot)
buri (Amberjack)
burijji (Bridge)
bunbunpawaー (Boom boom power)



burijji (Bridge)
it shall be!


Not the bridge exercise we did during physical education!


The real bridge!!


I like rivers, so I’m interested in bridges too~!!


I like big bridges
I also like bridges made out of ropes and wooden planks in Amazon!


There are many colours too, but I like the colour like the bridge which we took a photo at when we went to NY as NEWS!


It’s like a metallic colour like copper



Someday if I built my house, should I build a bridge LOLOL


Right in the middle!


Hey, won’t the bridge be the only one that has an edge!!*
\(//∇//)\


増田貴久『burijji (Bridge)』→



おい、橋だけに端じゃないかいっ!! (Oi, hashi dake ni hashi janai kai!!)

MASSU’S PUN! HAHAHA SO PUNNY 💛💛💛💛

Comments