Tegoshi Yuya 手越祐也 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 384- 16 May 2019

384

『bikkurishita (I was so surprised)』→た (ta)


Hello, I am Tegoshi Yuya! It’s already like summer as I’m doing lots of sports like golf, soccer and futsal! The heat is just nice to wear short sleeves and bermuda shorts ☆
The tour is also left with Saitama and Nagano. Time fliess. The tour is going to end soon and I’ll feel sad but I want to perform live soon!! I’m contradicting myself, lol
But it’s great to be able to release new songs ♪
I’m so happyy because releasing new songs means being able to create chances to let everyone see us!
Please look forward to the release (^^)

The theme is ta.
taimingu (Timing)!!
shall be it.
Recently, when I was out with three friends
my friend came to my house to fetch me, had me sit in the passenger seat and we reached our destination!
Then, I alighted and walked around but I walked a bit far and there was a “Tegoshii!!!” call.
I’m super grateful to have people talk to me but, no no, you may know me but I don’t know you so you should call me softer!!
was what I thought.

But, after looking closely, he’s waving at me, hmm? Do I know him? But because we had quite a distance, I couldn’t tell if I knew him.
I could tell he’s a handsome guy from his silhouette but I didn’t know if I knew him or if he’s just a handsome guy, so in any case, I walked about 10 steps towards him and I found out who he was!!




Yeah. It was Aiba-kun, unexpectedly, lol
I was too surprised that I called in a loud voice, “Wow, isn’t that Aiba-kun!!” Lol
That’s a handsome guy, of course lol

Even if people are at the same place, they won’t meet unless it’s the same timing, it was such good timing that I thought to myself that today’s gonna be a good day, lol
I also bumped into another friend on that day, it became such an amazing day lol ♪
Timing is such an amazing thing, isn’t itt!

This weekend is Saitama! I’m very much looking forward to be able to go dating with everyone (^^)
All who are coming on the date!
Let’s be lovey-dovey


手越祐也『taimingu (Timing)』→



Senpais' phone numbers that Tegoshi knows: Nagase and Kokubun (TOKIO), Aiba (ARASHI)

Comments