Tegoshi Yuya 手越祐也 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 388- 12 June 2019

388

『jitensha (Bicycle)』→や (ya)


Hello, I am Teーgoーshiー✋🏻
Have you watched the Utacon yesterday? I put in efforts because it’s the first presentation of Top Gun♪
Has it reached you?
Then, I was extremely happy to be able to sing with Fuji Ayako-san, as I’m a person who loves collaborations♪
The outro of the song was a riff and run that Fuji-san and I freely change every time ever since rehearsals, it was so enjoyable!
I was so happy when she praised my riff and run as being perfect♪ when the outro ended during rehearsals!
I’m grateful to the Utacon team for being able to receive such rare stimulations (^^)

The theme is ya.
yasumi no hi. (Rest day.) it shall be.
Often, when I go out for meals with my friends or people who I first met, they’ll ask what I do during my rest dayss.
Before I am an idol, I am also a human being, so I think I am not that different from everyone else but I wonder what kind of impression do they have of me? Lol
Basically, things like being sloppy, lying around and daydreaming for the whole day is not for me. This hasn’t changed!
I don’t want to waste timee. We have a limited time from now to death, so I want to meet many people, see many scenery, go to many countries, and have many hobbies.
Recently, I’ve been playing golf, soccer, futsal, game, training, caring for my body, learning about IT, global affairs and direction the world is moving in.
Something like thatt.
I’m the type who wants to use hobbies as work, so there’s lots of meetings, work or preparations that can become positive things for the future.
Writing this for the theme is good, eh? Lol

Going forward, there’re programmes like Music Station, TV Tokyo Ongakusai and lots of places where we can perform, so I’m extremely excited and looking forward to them (^^)
You may have various activities but if possible, please check them out♪

So, today too, I’m going for work, with Emma♪

To my kittens with love 😍


手越祐也『yasumi no hi (Rest day)』→


Comments