Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 389- 19 June 2019

389

『yasumi no hi (Rest day)』→ひ (hi)


「hii hii iutemasu wa (I'm wailing)」

Hello, I’m Kato Shigeaki.

Thank you for making “Top Gun/Love Story” number one on the Oricon ranking!
Due to this time it being released before the weekly ranking, I heard from the recording team that many people bought it, it’s so early so I was really happy. We are of course happy, but when our staff and supportive fans are also happy for us, we are happy we did our best as talents or rather, we are happy we worked hard.
As this is not the end, I wish for these songs to reach more people and for them to be treasured forever.

And and, in the anthology that was released a few days ago, “ikitakinai/Don’t Want to Go”, I, Kato Shigeaki, entered my short story.
The title is “Pocket”.
I joined as the first story.
Most of the authors are of similar generation, and they’re very active, so when I’m mixed in to write with them, I should feel nervous, but when I was writing, I wasn’t thinking quite as much, like I was thinking of my time during high school when I thought, “I don’t wanna go~”, it was a piece of work written thinking of that. Lol
Rather than having a big development, it’s like “a certain day that’s strange”, I wrote aiming for a story that is incredible in an ordinary everyday setting.
But when it comes to this, I sometimes think I should’ve written a more surprising story that makes people go “Ugyaa”. (But I don’t have any idea on what ugyaa is)
But personally, as a reader, I like to read this kind of short stories, so I quite like it.
It’s different from everything I’ve written so far, it was fun to write.
Short stories collections are recommended even for people who seldom read novels, so I’ll be happy if people buy it.

And and and, in the TRIPPER released yesterday, I entered my story “dekiru koto nara steed de/If It is Something Possible, Do It by Steed”.
This is the 11th part. It has been running for quite long, I wonder if you have read this too.
This work, has the theme, Paris. I wrote about Reiwa and the burning of the Notre-Dame Cathedral.
It’d be good if you read this and felt something.

I write a lot, I’m writing now too, I will write more and more. But the words I wrote, where exactly are they going? Lol

I am sorry for this to be full of promotions.
But during day offs, I stay home almost the whole time to write, so there’s nothing interesting in particular happening! Sorry!

Oh yeah, maguro seems to be catchable now・・・

Damn, maguro・・・isn’t that earlier than last year・・・

I’m gonna catch it・・・catch it then show it off like I did with the amberjack・・・・I’m writing my hardest also because of that・・・・wailing・・・


That, was where I left off yesterday, planning to upload it today but.
Please let me write a bit more.

The earthquake last night must have scared a lot of you. Also, I think there are a lot of you who are in a tough situation where you cannot predict anything.
I can't say anything significant but I wish for everyone's safety and days to be stable again as soon as possible.
And, I wish from the bottom of my heart for everyone who was met with disaster to regain their smiles.


加藤シゲアキ『hii hii iutemasu wa (I'm wailing)』→



In case you are not informed, Yamagata was struck by a 6.7 magnitude earthquake on 18 June. Check this page to see recent earthquakes in Japan. I hope they are all fine!

Shige, your singles have always been released before the weekly ranking.. Don’t make me confused when translating! 🤣 And, aww, Shige, thankz for your kind words. 💚

Comments