TOP GUN/LOVE STORY: E-mail Messages from NEWS



Top Guguguguguguun!
Looove Stoooory!
Noooow Ooon Saleee!

The much awaited guys are finally here!
Oooh my Gooood!

You were looking forward to this so much so that you couldn't wait, could you!
I understand that feeling!

Please also pay attention to the Music Clip, both of them!

Shige


Shige typed "Looove Stoooory!", "Noooow Ooon Saleee!", "Oooh my Gooood!" and "Music Clip" in English.



Totototototop Gun!!
Love Love Love Love Story♪

The much awaited me is finally here!!
Say Hoー!! Ho!!

Always, this is the CD with which you can spend time with.
Can't leave it alone, never letting you go.
As long as you are here beside us, love is born.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, let's be together.

From Keiichiro


Koyama typed "Love Love Love Love Story♪" and "Say Hoー!! Ho!!" in English.




Goood! It's good, it's goood!!!
Hmm? What's good, you ask?
The concert tour ended and I was feeling very lonely, but being able to release a single means that I can appear on TV and magazines!
It means that we can be seen by everyone♪

I'm happy that in the single this time too, I get to meet amazing songs!

Please rear us in your ears after listening to them lots♪ lol

From Darling Tego-nyan♪





Yahhoo!! I'm Masuda Takahisa!!

It's released todayy! I'm happyyy!!!
Thank you.

「Top Gun」「Love Story」
I was put in charge of the costumes for both of these songs!
I have a bowl of miso soup in front of me, I think the costumes turned out to be amazing.

I'll be happy if you like the good songs we sent to you!




Comments