Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ シゲアキのクラウド Jweb 11 July 2020


11.July.2020

I became 33 years old.

33.


They're matching numbers.


So, what?


It hasn't yet really sunk in that I am 33 years old.


I want to make it a good 33-year-old year.


On the final day of being 32 years old, I ended it with a training followed by jogging about 5km.
I perspired all the sweat of that year, and welcomed 33 years old.

However, I think that I have to sweat more when I am 33 years old.


And, I think that I want to shed my old skin.

In order for me to grow bigger, I have to break out of the current me for once.

I may become soft and weak directly after I shed my old skin, but before long, I will grow bigger all around, become stronger and grow wings.

It'd be great if that's the kind of year it becomes.

I will work hard.

Ah, and.


I'm thinking of updating Cloud more often. Lol

I will work hard. Part 2


So!

The 33-year-old Kato Shigeaki is also looking forward to your support!!!

Comments