Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 445- 15 July 2020


445

『kotoba (Words)』→ば (ba)


Masuda Takahisa here!




The damage caused by the torrential rain is terrible
my heart is in pain.

I am praying for things to recover as soon as possible.


I will work hard on things that I can do.
That's what I always think about.





Sooo.


It's "ba" this time



People with Baba as their surname are usually called Baba-chan!


The Baba-chans around me are also being called Baba-chan, and I also call them that! 👍🏼


And, Abe-chans are also called Abe-chan, I guess!



After ba bi bu be bo, I wonder if they're always followed by the "chan" suffix!


Babo-chan.
Etc



Hmmm


ba, a word chain with that


"baba tte myouji no kata wa daitai babachan tte yobareru yo ne! (People with Baba as their surname are usually called Baba-chan!)"


I guess that should do it but...



"baai ni yoru desho (Isn't it case by case)"



shall be it lol


増田貴久『baai ni yoru desho (Isn't it case by case)』→


Comments