Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 447- 29 July 2020

447

『yosou (Expectation)』→う (u)


「uni (Sea urchin)」



Hello, I am Shige.


The sea urchin in the title is the delicious sea urchin I received from paying the "benefit-your-locality" tax recently.



Sea urchins are delicious, aren't they.
I like them.



So then.



The fanmeeting the other day, have you watched it?


It's our first time trying it and we did it while doing trial and error.


But we also fooled around lol


We only wanted everyone to have fun.


I never expected those two kind of songs are what I'd make after not making songs for a long time. Lol


I hope we can do that if there's an opportunity next time.


Speaking of long periods of time, "Miacis Symphony" is published in anan after a long time.


There may be a lot of people who don't really remember it due to the long interval lol

I was able to write a wonderful short story again this time.

I would be very pleased if you would bless me with a read.


However, July is ending soon.

Even though the humid days will still continue.


Take care of your health, and everyone, for the rest of July, and also August, let's get through them!!!


So!


加藤シゲアキ『uni (Sea urchin)』→



Miacis Symphony is a story he has been writing and publishing irregularly since Spring of 2018.

"Miacis Symphony" vol. 8 is published in anan No. 2211 on page 114.

ふるさと納税 (furusato nouzei) is "benefit-your-locality" tax where taxpayers can choose to pay part of their taxes to a local government of their choice and they will receive something in return.

Comments