Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 の〇〇 Jweb 28 July 2020



2020/07/28


「Masuda Takahisa no Team NEWS」



NEWS Big Meeting


Many people joined, and watched it, so I'm filled with happiness 😍✨


Thank you very much ❤️


For those who couldn't watch it live, there seems to be an archive of it, please watch it ✨


I feel connected with everyoneeee
We've always been supportedddd
when I think of that
I'm happy.
I'm going to cry!


Earlier, we sang "IKIRO" on TBS, everyone's voices were trembling and after singing, we were all teary eyed.


The next time we are able to meet everyone and sing it, I think we may be crying happy tears!


Someday, we will be able to sing it normally 🤣✨👍🏼




I want to make it such that we are able to do more fanmeetings like the "Big Meeting" in the future 😊


Or rather, let's do it!


Someday, we will be able to meet and have a big meeting anyway ✨😍



Continuation is power-wer / Persistence pays off-off / Practice makes perfect-fect! (継続は力なりナリ/keizoku wa chikara nari nari)



I look forward to your continuous support for NEWS!! ❤️


Massu typed an extra "nari" in katakana, haha, so cute 💛🤣

Comments