Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 444- 8 July 2020

444

『urochiikemayako (Koyama Keiichirou in reverse)』→こ (ko)


「kotoba (Words)」

Everyone, how are you doing?

I am Kato Shigeaki.

We have entered the later half of this year, and we have lived past half of the year 2020.

Did you enjoy "NEWS STORY SHOW"?

I hope that you laughed, even just a little, as we did it while thinking of making you laugh.

In future, I hope to be able to give you more videos somehow.
We are having lots of meetings these days for that.

I am also writing continuously.
I am nearly finishing up "Alternate" and "Miacis Symphony" will be published soon.

Therefore, I wonder if it is about time to think about what's next.

However, that is easier said than done.

It's good if I can think of interesting things.
For that, I have to do things like reading books and watching movies.

However, in using words, I greatly feel realistically the beauty and strength of words, and feel painfully true the profoundness and helplessness of words.

Not only in novels, I would like to continue becoming an adult who is living life holding responsibility for his words.

I am 32 for only a while more.

When I am 33 years old, I will also work hard, run and breakthroughhhhh~


加藤シゲアキ『kotoba (Words)』→



Shige likes to write about imaginary creatures and also creatures which are already extinct, like the Miacis. 🤣

Miacis Symphony is a story he has been writing and publishing irregularly since Spring of 2018.

"Alternate" is his new serialisation of a long novel in the magazine called "Shousetsu Shinchou" since 21 December 2019.

Comments