Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 の〇〇 Jweb 4 July 2020



2020/07/04


「Masuda Takahisa no HAPPY BIRTHDAY」



4th of July.


I was boooorn! 😆✨


I became 34!


I'm unexpectedly doing fine yo!



33 years old really gave me lots of experiences, something must have changed!

I've grown!

I'm already an adult~



When I had my birthday at 33 years old, it was at the Voice filming set, and Karasawa-san and the staff celebrated it for me, and that was one year ago.


I've broken through, haven't I?



For myself, for somebody's sake,
I want to work hard bit by bit on what the current me can do ✊🏼



From the radio and television
my voice can be heard.
Nanmo shinai hito dakara (Because I'm one who doesn't do anything)
let's succeed in life without working hard!




↑ I wanted to put everything in but I couldn't think of a good idea to do it lol




Thank you for your continuous support! ❤️


Let's get over the coronavirus, together!



I'm gonna listen to Strawberry today 😍✨


Massu typed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY", "yo" & "Strawberry" in English. He also typed "voice" in Katakana so that it reflects his drama series from last year.

Comments