Beautiful/Chinchaumakka/Kanariya: E-mail Messages from NEWS



Hello, I am Koyama Keiichiro.

Finally, it is reaching you.
This CD release period has become like a Christmas present from us to you.

It is a triple A-side single, so it’s a phrase that we are not quite used to saying, but the gist is that it packs a lot of contents.

You can listen to it, watch it, and also enjoy NEWS PREMIUM LIVE.

It’s full of the kind of entertainment we want to give you, so everyone, please choose whichever songs you like whenever you want.






Finally it’s here, this period!!
The much awaited period!!

Can’t believe it, right?
Yes, well, because I can’t believe it too!

Super super super not kidding, the thing we talked about has become a CD, who would have thought!?!?
Furthermore, A side is triple!

It’s triple???
It’s triple, right???
Is it really triple, it may not be triple actually, A side is triple but there seem to be 7 songs, right…?

If it’s this extravagant, my mum will be angry with me…

Kato Shigeaki






I am Masuda Takahisa!

It’s finally released!!

As the closing to this year, and as a triple A-side single, I’m very happy for the fact that we could put out many new songs!!

Like a Christmas present
Like the new year money
Like a birthday present

Songs I love have increased again!
I’ll be happy if you listen to them lots!

Merry Christmas!!
I’ve been in your care this year too!

Thank you as always!




Comments