Tegoshi Yuya's Blog 31 December 2020 手越祐也のブログ 2020年12月31日


2020.12.31

NEW    Thank you very much for 2020!!

2020 has been a turning point for the world, Japan and myself.
Due to the virus, Olympics was gone, live concerts and events which were always held normally became nada, people vanished from the streets,,,
No one would have thought that it would become such a year.

And, I left the place I relied on for 18 years.
However, it was a resignation before the final piece of work of the 4-chapter project in the eyes of fans who have always been supporting us.
I think there are a lot of people who think that it's the worst timing.
Once again, I feel really sorry, but at the same time, thank you for sticking with me even after that..

And, among the schedule that is many times busier and more fufilling than before, I am also thankful to the staff around me who recklessly followed me even though I resigned without having prepared anything.
From October to December, I've been doing a lot of preparations for activities, that are, especially, artiste activities for next year and others that I couldn't have done in the past, to be done in 2021.
There are things that I still can't announce yet, but I would like you to look forward to them.
2021 is, like I said during the X'mas BANQUET, a year where I will go next to you, hold live concerts and events, and share time with you.

As an artiste, as an entertainer, as a businessman, I will set about work without stopping, so please look forward to it 😘

Thank you for following me in 2020 too 😊
You and me who will still be here in 2021. And everyone in the world, I hope that it will become a year where everyone will stay smiling..
Have a great year ahead ✌🏼❤️


Tegoshi Yuya

Comments