Tegoshi Yuya's Blog 25 December 2020 手越祐也のブログ 2020年12月25日


2020.12.25

NEW    X'mas BANQUET was Great 😍

Everyoneee! Really thank you for coming/watching X'mas BANQUET at the venue, online and the first-time VR (^^)
Finally.. I got to meet everyone directly 😢 I also managed to hold the much-desired dinner show ♪
Furthermore, they're on Christmas Eve and the holy night of Christmas 🎄

I am grateful to the band members, organising staff and fans who have been supporting me till now!!
Though I still have the Fukuoka Countdown live concert ahead, I wonder if I have sent everyone happiness on this holy night of Christmasss??
For me, this has become my best Christmas because, just because, I was able to meet everyone 😍

I will definitely hold concerts next year too, so everyone, please come ♪
There's only a little bit left of 2020, I hope for everyone to be able to end this year with a smile...

I'll be seeing you on the final day of 2020 if you're watching the Fukuoka Countdown live concert 😘

I love you, my little kitten 😻

Comments