Tegoshi Yuya's Blog 24 December 2020 手越祐也のブログ 2020年12月24日


2020.12.24

NEW    X'mas BANQUET and Goods!

Today is X'mas BANQUET 🎄
I was happy because I finally got to meet all my fans 😘

Though this year was a terrible year,
I worked hard with a heart full of wanting to share the greatest time with all my fans to end 2020!!

It's the first time for me to try VR, how was it??
I look forward to it too so I will watch it after I reach home ♪

Tomorrow is the second day of the X'mas BANQUET!
I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the venue as well as online!
Of course, the setlist will be changed too so that people who watched the VR can enjoy too!

Finally,, the goods for X'mas BANQUET were out!
https://shop.yuyategoshi.com/

I tried on the X'mas BANQUET parka!
It's cute, so everyone, please check it out ✌🏼

I'm really so happy today 😊
Really,,, Reallyyyyyy,,
Thank you, everyone! I love you ❤️

Comments