Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 466- 23 December 2020


466

『sugoi arigatou (Super thank you)』→う (u)


Yahhoooi!


I am Masuda Takahisa!


Did you watch CDTV LIVE! LIVE!?
We sang Kanariyaaaa!
So happy!
CDTV LIVE! LIVE! is the best!!
I had funnn!
Thank you very much!


Finally today, the day of the CD release is here and I feel nervousss!

Please listen? You’ll listen, right?





Beauty and the Beast!! I also sang it!

Ahhh, when I received the offer
I was thinking, “Can I do it...?” though.

Since it’s a movie that I love, I went to the cinema for it, I also have the Blu-ray and the CD, so when I received the offer, I was surprised and very happyyyyyyy!

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity🤩✨





Speaking of which, KinKi was the best, aren’t they....
It’s cunning that they became a tree.
I also want that flair.
I also want to put a star on my head!
The impression left by looking at them is amazing and in addition their song is super good!
My seniors! I have learnt much!




So, “u”


u...


uma (Horse)


umassuー (The character for Horse has another pronunciation: ma, so Massu replaced his “Ma” in “Massu” with the character for Horse 🤣)



No. That’s wrong.




Anyway, today’s the release day yo!
I love Beautiful, Kanariya and Chinchaumakka!!

The compilation of this year!


The range of these 3 songs is amazing so I wonder how they’ll turn out if performed LIVE...?


Ah,


If that interested you, it’s been made into a video so
YOU can watch it!
Watch it❤️

If possible, YOU participate too!



The live band sound for Chinchaumakka is amazing!


The Bueno~ part is cool!



I super look forward to performing Chinchaumakka LIVE!

I think you think that if you see it😍




It’s a super beautiful video and the band is the best✨




So, “u”



What should I use?




umassuー


I’ll use that!


In any case, today’s the release day❤️


増田貴久『umassuー』→



He wrote “yo” and “YOU” as they are.

Comments