Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 465- 16 December 2020

465

『uirusu (Virus)』→ス (su)


「sugoi arigatou (Super thank you)」

I received a lot of messages from my friends and acquaintances who read the report on my return to work.
A lot of messages from fans also came in via the radio show, I’m endlessly grateful.

Among them, there are those who visited the temple for me too.
My parents seemed to have gone to the shrine to pray for my recovery too.

After I get well, I have to thank them as well.

So I went, to a shrine well-known for its huge grounds in the city.

It’s probably my first time coming here properly.
It is indeed magnificent.

It may be wrong for me to come here to repay my gratitude to people who went to pray for me, but still. It’s my feelings.

Once again, I’m grateful.

I knew that my physical strength has fallen, I went home after walking one round all around it.
It’s really huge!

And the red leaves are beautiful.

As I have always been at home, I feel it somehow even more deeply.


There’s also only a few days left of this year, but I’ve recovered and I want to work my hardest.
(But I have to make sure I don’t work too hard… I realised that being sensitive to my own body’s condition is very important)

Well!

From here!

I will go forth to make everyone happy!
And I will become happy too! Yay!


加藤シゲアキ『sugoi arigatou (Super thank you)』→



KoyaShige💜💚 contracted COVID-19 at the end of November 2020. 😭😭

KoyaShige💜💚 recovered! (14 December 2020) 🎉🎉

Comments