Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 456- 30 September 2020

456

『sukuro-ru (Scroll)』→る (ru)


「ru de owaraseru hito ni wa gakkari desu (I'm disappointed with people who end with "ru")」

Coz there are so few "ru" in the shiritori gameeee, please stop that~

Ah, I am Shigeaki.

Just when I thought that the revision for Alternate has ended, I got busy immediatelyyy.

That's a thankful thing, itsn't that?

Coz I was leading a relaxing life till just recentlyyy.

Recently, I watched "TENET".

It's very interesting.


I thought that after I watched it.



I, too, want to go a little back in timeee.



Like when I oversleep, or waste time doing nothing, I want to use time meaningfullyyy.


Entropy~!!!!


I've been feeling like that recently.


Let's go back in time.

But is it okay?


Shigepeeeeeeeeee!!!!


That's a weird excitement, gahaha lol



I ama off to work hard going towards the year end!


Before that!!


Today is TV Tokyo Music Festival 2020 Autumn!!!!



A performance that can only be done today, We will do it!


Please look forward to it!


加藤シゲアキ『ru de owaraseru hito ni wa gakkari desu (I'm disappointed with people who end with "ru")』→



TV Tokyo Music Festival will be broadcasted on TV Tokyo from 6:25pm JST (5:25pm SGT) to 10:54pm JST (9:54pm SGT) on 30 September 2020.

Comments