Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 454- 16 September 2020


454

『yoku wakaranai koto (Things I don't really know)』→と (to)


Yahho!


I am Masuda Takahisa!!


I'm doing the musicalll 😊😊✨


Ahhh, every day is a match!
It's a tough world out there but
every day has been very fruitful!


Very very fun!

Thank you!


There is the battle of trying not to have a sore throat, every day is as per usual, nothing changes. The matches of things I need to do too.


And so on....


Among the opinions of people who came to watch the stage play and the people related to the play,


I received praises regarding the attitude of people, who came to see it because of me, towards watching the play!!


I'm happy.
My pride.
Thank you.


It has nothing to do with Masuda Takahisa.
Giving it my all till the end, I will live as the character.




I will work hard with everyone in order to make you laugh lots and give us lots of applause!!




We can do it.





to, itte orimasu (I said)! 😊


増田貴久『to, itte orimasu (I said)』→



The stage play is How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying which is based on a book and the stage play premiered in 1961.

Comments