Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 455- 23 September 2020

455

『to, itte orimasu (I said)』→ す (su)


Keiichirou here.

I'll work hard today too.
It's "su", isn't it. Yosh!!

su→supageti (Spaghetti)
It's an absolute must-have item I have at home.
I eat it before bed if I'm hungry.
My favourite is tarako (cod roe) spaghetti.

su→suki- (Ski)
If I were to choose between ski or snowboard, I'll choose ski.
But well, I've never used snowboard before. When I was in primary school, I often went skiing with my mum, it's like a ski class, so I practised in Kirin-san's class. I attach Kirin's soap and practise.

su→suzushii (Cooling)
It's cooling recently, isn't it

su→sugoshiyasui (Easy living)
It's easy to live recently, isn't it

su→suika (Watermelon)
The dream of cooling them in the river when we buy a mountain

su→sutairu (Style)
People often say I have good style
Thaaaaaaaaaaaankz. I'm being irritating.

su→su (Plain)
It's best to be plain.
Let's live naturallyyyy.

su→sukebe (Pervert)
うぃっす!! (Hi!! - in a frivolous way)

su→sukini-pantsu (Skinny pants)
I love them. I only have skinnys.

su→sumaho (Smartphone)
My eyes get tired if I look at it too much,
so I make time out to not look at it.
Digital detox is also important.

su→sumu-zu (Smooth)
I've written smoothly till now. I think it's about time to end it

su→suri suri (Snuggling)
Milk comes wanting to snuggle.
Please wait for a bit

su→sukoa (Score)
I want to play golf.
I want to do sports in nature.

su→sutoresu (Stress)
Are you okay? Aren't you accumulating stress?
Things like going for a stroll, doing light exercises while thinking of a strategy, it's good if they help you change your mood.

su→sumairu (Smile)
I hope everyone can spend your days with smiles. Nikkonikkonii (an expression to show someone smiling)

Well then, I'm going to end it.
In the end,

su→sukuro-ru (Scroll)
Thank you for reading till here.


小山慶一郎『sukuro-ru (Scroll)』→



"Style" as in height and body figure, not fashion sense as in standard English.

Comments