Tegoshi Yuya's Blog 25 September 2020 手越祐也のブログ 2020年9月25日


2020.9.25

NYLON JAPAN TEGOSHI YUYA

NEW    Nylon

I had a photoshoot for the cover of nylon-!
It was super fun because I have almost no experience in shooting for fashion magazinesss!

I got to wear lots of types of clothes and there were also a lot of situations, so it was a fufilling shoot.
My hairstyle changed bit by bit to suit the clothes, so it'd be great if everyone is happyyy.

I also like things such as magazine interviews, so it was fun, so if there're opportunities, I'd like to appear on them againnn ♪
I'm sensitive to heat in the summer, so I basically wear T-shirts and short pants but because Tokyo has gotten a bit cooling gradually, the ways we can wear clothes have increased so I'm looking forward to it becoming autumnnn!!




He typed "nylon" as it is.

Comments