Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 453- 9 September 2020

453

『darumasa-n!! koyamasan ga koronderu yo!! (Daruma-saaaan!! Koyama-san has fallen!!)』→よ (yo)


「yoku wakaranai koto (Things I don't really know)」

Hello, I am Shigeaki.


It's been announced today.


It's been announced that NEWS LIVE TOUR 2019 WORLDISTA DVD & Blu-ray will be released~ Clap clap


It's been over a year but it's finally been announced, I'm happy.




That time, has been recorded as it is~ The limited edition also has VR~


I'm sure you will be happy, so please!




Then, THE MUSIC DAY.

We will perform.

What we will perform...

...


Please look forward to it.



We will works hards.



So then.


As for recently.


The publishing of Alternate is approaching its end.
It comes every time, the galley proofs.

This is the worse.
I feel like I say that every time.


I sit at the desk the whole day.

And, this is also written on that deskkk




So there's that.
I've been uninterestingly working but...




I have been meeting friends online. Like, friends from A-Studio+ lol

Totally unrelated, but yawns can be infectious online too~


Speaking of which, why is yawning infectious?


I want to ask Chiko-chan.
I wonder if Chiko-chan has answered it lol

Ah, lastly.
I think that there will be a good announcement coming soon.


So!
See you!


加藤シゲアキ『yoku wakaranai koto (Things I don't really know)』→



THE MUSIC DAY will be broadcasted on NTV from 2:55pm JST (1:55pm SGT) to 10:54pm JST (9:54pm SGT) on 12 September 2020.

Chiko-chan is an NHK programme with the slogan "Don't sleep through life!"

Comments