Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 KEIICHIRO Jweb 15 September 2020



2020/9/15


17th anniversary.

It's really great that we can welcome this day. That's because it's the NEWS that the fans and us have protected all the way. I honestly welcome this day with precious feelings. From now onwards too, we will grow and let's work towards realising our dreams together. Please lend us your power. In order to make everyone spend days in happiness with a smile, we will also work hard!

17th anniversary is amazinggg, I was talking to Shige when we were doing Johnny's Shuffle Medley, like how NEWS is quite considered as one of the senior groups. Well, that's a given because I'm already 36 years old. And coz Shige is 33 years old. And coz Massu is 34 years old. I would like to grow in age in a wonderful way from now onwards too. I will continue to be a shiny and lively idol for a bit moreeee. Lol

Everyoneeeeee.
I love youu ❤️ Please allow me to do that for a bit more. chu.

Being that kind of day 15th of September is,

I will go watch Massu's stage play.

Going to see a member's stage play on the day we became a group is called Koyama's love. The heavy type.

#コヤマウント (#Koyamaunto/#Koyamount)

A huge Massu on the HOW TO SUCCEED poster on the top left and Koyama standing at its bottom right corner with his hands doing double 👈🏼👈🏼 towards Massu.

"that" refers to the way he will shout his love for us. 💜

He typed "chu" as it is. It means kiss = 💋

Comments