Tegoshi Yuya's Blog 4 September 2020 手越祐也のブログ 2020年9月4日


2020.9.4

A picture of Tegoshi in a white tee with sleeves decorated with gems (?) and bending his waist with his hands doing double 👍🏼👍🏼 at the camera against the following background:

NEW    Rady Collaboration

Everyoneeee! I have a collaboration with the apparel brand called Rady, have you seen the photos? Aren't they good??
Wearing them makes me feel high and somehow they suit me lol

The shoot also went well while we're enjoying ourselvessss! There will be more announcements going forward so please look forward to themmm (^^)
My shoots are fast and this shoot was done in an unbelievable 4 hours lol

Everyone was amazingly united and created great works in a short time so I hope that you will be looking forward to the future too (^^)

Also, thank you for replying my questions about Insta goods ♪
In the near future, I will be making something that will make you happyyyy!

Comments