Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 452- 2 September 2020

452

『tsukada (Tsukada Ryoichi from A.B.C-Z)』→ だ (da)


Keiichirou here.

"da"

Yosh, let's work hard on getting as many out as I can!

da→daserudakene (Only getting as many out as I can)

da→dagashi (Cheap sweets)
Shops selling cheap sweets, makes people get high in spirits don't theyyy. The sweets I liked long ago are there, the one that has a lot of small donuts. That and the milk were great.

da→daruma-san ga koronda (The Statues Game)
The rules are a bit ambiguous.
You'll definitely move a bit too.
When you look around, you'll be surprised at how close some people have come up to you too.

da→daifuku (Glutinous rice cake with red been paste)
For the red bean paste, if it's strained bean paste then I can eat it.

da→daradara (Sitting around)
There are days like that.
The day ends without us doing anything.
There are days like that.

da→daija (Big snake)
Scary, aren't they

da→dangomushi (Woodlouse)
Scary, aren't they

da→daiougusokumushi (Bathynomus giganteus)
Veeeery scary, aren't they

da→dareka sorosoro yamete iika oshietekudasai (Is there someone who can tell me I can stop about now)

da→da me (No)

da→dareka oshiete (Tell me, anyone)

da→dakara da me datte (Told you no)

da→dattara ganbaru yo (If that's so, I'll work hard)

da→dareto hanashi shitetan daro. (Who have I been speaking to.)
Scary, veeeery scary, isn't it?

Somehow I made it into a horror thing. Scary scary scary.

da→da-ru-ma-sa-n ga,
ko-ro-n-da-
(A voice that can be heard from a distance)

da→da re? (Who?)

da→da-ru-ma-sa-n ga,
ko-ro-n-da-
(A voice that can be heard louder than before)

da→darenano? (Who?)

da→da-ru-ma-sa-n ga
(A voice that can be heard beside my ear)

When I turn around,,,


Kya------------.





A horror like that. I can't.
Scary.

So, bye.
This time is,

"da"→"darumasa-n!!
koyamasan ga koronderu yo!!" ("Daruma-saaaan!! Koyama-san has fallen!!")

Ouch.


小山慶一郎『darumasa-n!! koyamasan ga koronderu yo!! (Daruma-saaaan!! Koyama-san has fallen!!)』→



A daruma is the doll that you use to make a wish after colouring the left eye, then when your wish has come true, you colour in the right eye.

The Statues Game is called many names in different countries. So for example, I used to play it in Mandarin with my friends here when I was little. The Santa Claus will recite in Mandarin, "圣诞老人圣诞树圣诞老人分礼物圣诞老人不许动也不许笑/Santa Claus Christmas Tree, Santa Claus distributes presents, Santa Claus cannot move and cannot laugh" then turn around to catch the statues if they move, haha!

Comments