Koyama Keiichiro 小山慶一郎 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 470- 20 January 2021

470

『aーーーーーomedetoーーーーーu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ahhhhhh congratulaaaaaations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)』→う (u)


It is Keiichiro.

u→ushiro kara hagu (Hug from behind)

Do you like it?

A hug from behind.

May I do it?

The excitement I feel when I am writing this,,,
I have no plans...

gyu. (*hugs tight*)

A hug from behind

I was just about to do it.

How about it?

Please close your eyes and imagine it.

Imagine it properly,

everyone,

what do we do

I have no plans.

A little bit longer,

please accompany me.

I am writing this with a straight face.

Kya... (*squeals in excitement*)

A hug from behind

was given to me.

Please imagine it, everyone.

Just now,
I hugged someone from behind and it was,

Yes

Massu.

Now,
the one who hugged me from behind was,

Yes

Shige.

So,

please imagine it.

A lump of 3 persons.

Next, this lump of 3 persons,

will go hug you.

Though it’s difficult to walk,

1.2.1.2.1.2.

By the way, these 3 people, after walking for 30 meters

will rotate and start to roll

so the one who’s going to hug you

is not known until that time,

and it’s a hug from behind

so the one hugging you
you probably don’t know.

The height, the weight, the body shape, the fragrance,

please judge by those.

Everyone, what do we do now?

There are no plans.

So,

we will go and hug you from behind.

3

2

1

gyu. (*hugs tight*)

Please imagine it.


You were,

hugged by

who?


There are no plans. It ends here.


小山慶一郎『ushiro kara hagu (Hug from behind)』→




Thankz for helping me, Yuki-chan!

Comments