Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 468- 6 January 2021

468

『sukkiri toshita ie (My home that’s become refreshed)』→え (e)


「ee toshi ni shitai mon ya naa (Just wanna make this a good yearrrr)」

Happy new year.

I am Kato Shigeaki.

It has become 2021.


Like, how was last year, how’s this year going to be, things like that.

Let’s put that aside for now.
Or rather, above all that.

I have the intention to live every single moment meaningfully.

Since it’s the first month, I wanted to daydream it away but, I’m not doing very good in it.

Like, being free or lazing around, etc.

I read books, watch dramas I had accumulated, etc, but.

It’s been difficultly difficult.


And then just nice!

The microphone for recording demos arrived!

Things like that too.

An engineer-san, who I get along with, accepted my discussion on home-use microphones. Then, he prepared a few for me to test out.



Then I listened to the differences in sound, and chose which microphone to buy.


And so, I was thinking about what I want to do for a song that I want to sing.


The song I chose was.


Kanariya!!!!!!!!!



There, that song, where we sing it with falsetto, sing the high notes, and stuff.
It’s perfect for confirming(/testing) and also I’m used to singing it.


Therefore, the first song I sang this year was Kanariya.

I felt the sensation of momentum!
But there goes my energy too! Lol


Ahhhh, that’s fun, that’s what I call it.
Just a change in microphone can make such differences.


It’s maniacal but it was very fun.


And, I chose.

I hope to make various songs with that microphone this year.


…in the end, I slipped out what I want to do this year…


Well, for the me who has endless things I want to do, everyone, please also tease me this year.


Well, I look forward to your support this year too!


加藤シゲアキ『ee toshi ni shitai mon ya naa (Just wanna make this a good yearrrr)』→



Comments