Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 459- 21 October 2020

459

『kimari de ii? (Decided, is that okay?)』→い (i)


「ii kigen nanode (Because I'm in a good mood)」

Hello, hello, I am Kato Shigeaki.
Today, the WORLDISTA DVD&Blu-ray go on sale. Clap clap

I will not say much.

Just that I'm proud of it.

I'll be happy if you buy it.

In the weekend, we'll watch it together with everyone.

WOWOW's drama "Yoru ga dorehodo kurakutemo (No Matter How Dark the Night Gets)" has finally wrapped up shooting.

Though the contents are hard, the days were fruitful as an actor, and I was able to spend a worthwhole time.

I'll absolutely be happy if you watch it, okaaaaAAAAaaaAAaaaaAayYYYyyyyyyYYYy!


After ending that, I went to fish, watch movies, tidy up, etc.


And, like, write the manuscript...


I am moving actively.


Of course, I am moving as NEWS too.


Oh right, speaking of fishing.

This is backtracking a little but it's about NEWS na Futari.


I caught a tuna.



This year's me has got it.


I'll upload a photo of my good mood.

It is a photo of Koyama and Shige holding the huge tuna he fished in this episode of NEWS na Futari:


I was smiling quite widely. lol



Though I have so many hobbies.


I have been doing DTM seriously recently.


Like, the thing I most wish to have now is a microphone.


Like, from the end of the year, I would like to start oil painting.



Far from having only one body isn't enough...



I wish to have 5 bodies.


But I will work hard as if I have 5 bodies.


Everyone, too, work hard without working too haaAAAAaaaaAaaaAaaaaaaAArD


加藤シゲアキ『ii kigen nanode (Because I'm in a good mood)』→



DTM is "Desktop Music".

Comments