Masuda Takahisa 増田貴久 NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 457- 7 October 2020


457

『ru de owaraseru hito ni wa gakkari desu (I'm disappointed with people who end with "ru")』→す (su)


Yahho


I am Masuda Takahisa!



How are you? 😊😊✨


I'm currently living my life in a musical way!
Thank you!!

So, I will work hard and write this as Masuda lol.



It's probably a challenge bigger than myself.

But it's really big, and happy days.



Kanshakangekiamearashi (As grateful as great rain storms)



I'd be happy if I'm acknowledged by fans or related-persons of musicals.



Everyone in the cast said,
"Isn't it amazing? So many people has come to see us." 😭✨
While they're saying that
my eyes were wet


Just like this, I was able to entertain. To be allowed to do it.


It's really like a miracle, events



It got me thinking that again.



The fact that people are coming to see us


is amazing.


I keep that in mind all along but



in this corona situation, that's an even bigger thing. That's what I think!



That's because we are all working hard.



It's amazing, isn't it?



Thank you.



As Finch till the 9th
please let me run through!



"su"



suki (Like).


増田貴久『suki (Like)』→



The stage play is How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying which is based on a book and the stage play premiered in 1961.

Comments