Tegoshi Yuya's Blog 10 October 2020 手越祐也のブログ 2020年10月10日


2020.10.10

It's a new photo! Tegoshi is in all white! White long-sleeves shirt with black buttons, not tucked into his white trousers, against a white background with the spotlight hitting sharply on him creating a harsh black shadow on the background creating a nice contrast. His left hand is at his waist and right hand is tugging lightly at his collar. Camera angle is slightly top-down, so he is looking slightly up while bending his waist a little. 😍

NEW    Announcing the songs collected, on YouTube

Hello! I am Tegoshi Yuyaaa ✋🏼

Tomorrow, 11 Oct, from 7pm JST (6pm SGT), I will be announcing the collected songs on YouTubeee!
Sorry that it is not limited to fanclub members only this time..
But I'm preparing for the fanclub-limited Live right now, so please look forward to it 😊
I'm excited as I'm eagarly preparing for it because I'm looking forward to the day I can meet everyone ♪

At the same time, preparation for fanclub contents is progressing and I will announce them when they are ready, so please waittt!!
The people I treasure the most is everyone in the fanclub 😍

◼️ Comment from the fanclub's staff ◼️

Details for the announcement of collected songs on YouTube are as follow.

Title: 【LIVE STREAM】Since it’s the release of the television commercial, I'll sing a few songs including MY NEW SONG!【I’ll read comments too】
Date: 11 Oct (Sun) 7-8pm JST (6-7pm SGT)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O2bIFo6W28

As it is a live stream that is suddenly decided, we are sorry for informing everyone late.
As it is a live stream, if your schedule allows, please definitely join in.

Comments