Kato Shigeaki 加藤シゲアキ NEWS RING Jweb -RING ♥ 474- 17 February 2021

474

『mukeikaku (No plan)』→く (ku)


「kuniku no saku (Last resort)」

Erm・・・。


Things that are interesting that I want to talk about hereee・・・。


Rehearsals will start soon, that’s my condition now.



I am doing things like reading the script, writing the manuscripts for my columns, writing the script for the stageplay, singing, dancing, talking.

All-rounded! Lol


Cooking at night is my breather.


After work, I basically always stop by the supermarket.

But I was thinking that me going to the same supermarket isn’t improvement・・・。


So I tried it, the hometown tax payment.


Getting things, that aren’t available in supermarkets, at a steal.


The strange things I got from doing that with that kind of thought.


Super sweet lemon.

Deer meat shabu shabu.

Soft-shelled turtle (山瑞) hotpot.

Pack of mixed mushrooms.

Rare bean sprouts.


・・・


I didn’t get expensive-looking meat!


I did it with such vigour.


Then, more food came.

Any one of them is good!!!


However!!!


Lots!!!! Lol


Can I finish them all!


Especially the lemons and bean sprouts!!!


In any case, I tossed the bean sprout into the lemon hotpot!!

It’s delicious though!!!


I have to develop more bean sprouts and lemon recipes・・・


But I don’t have free time to do such things amidst the stage play and live concert!!!

I will work hard on all of them!! Lol


加藤シゲアキ『kuniku no saku (Last resort)』→


Comments